Monday, August 24, 2015

Temple


We were planning my endowment and dad and I were looking at temples to choose form and mom mentioned earlier that the Mt. Timpanogos was near where I was born, which drew me closer to it.  And as I was looking at temples I saw that the Timpanogos temple was beautiful.  So I decided to go there because it had more meaning to it.  So we went to that temple early in the morning and went through.  My dad helped me to go where I was supposed to go.  I could feel the spirit really strong through all of it.  I learned a lot about different things.  

The most memorable part was walking into the Celestial Room and having it be super white and the people walking around.  It seemed like we were all just angels in heaven, mingling.  It felt super spiritual.  



No comments:

Post a Comment