Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Temarua No More

Transfers! Elder Millerberg and I both got transfered to Papara. I should've seen it coming, but it still came as a surprise. We have to drive through Papara to get to Temarua and the sisters in Papara drive through Temarua, so it was just to make things easier.  I'm still with Elder Millerberg, still in the same house, the only thing that changed is we changed sectors with the sisters. So we have their ward, investigators, etc... I wanted to see our investigators continue to progress, but I guess the Lord knows what he wants and will guide me in Papara.

This week has been pretty slow due to Christmas (a total of I think five lessons), but what we did do was good. The lessons that we taught were good and we ended it with a baptism, so no complaints.

Rava's baptism was awesome! We've worked hard with her, and it finally arrived. Due to some problems with her family who didn't want her to get baptized, we had to do some last minute arrangements, but it all worked out. The best part was at the end when she bore her testimony. Normally the investigators will basically just thank people and sit back down, but she bore a really sincere testimony that brought the spirit and really showed that the church is true.

For Christmas we did some mission activities including dinner and watching "How to Train your Dragon 2", some zone activities, skype, and a barbecue at our house to finish off Christmas. It was all a blast. Don't worry, we still remembered the real meaning of Christmas. I can't show enough how much Christ means to me and all the things he's done for me. I hope you all remember him, too!

Okay, that's all I've got for this week. Just know the Church is true and that God is always there beside you, wherever you go.

Elder Lewis

I missed the picture of Alain's baptism last week

Rava's baptism


No comments:

Post a Comment