Monday, January 23, 2017

(Last Week's Letter That I Never Sent) 1/16/2017

We finally did a lesson with Kahoku by himself. To make things short, we got his baptism refixed for the fourth of march. 

With Kalili we were almost able to fix her baptism. She's planning on getting married in June, and the baptism will follow. It's not soon, but the most important thing is that she does it and that she's ready to do it. 

On wednesday we had interviews with President Bize. In our interview we talked about the transfers, because they're going to be huge this time. He said lots of "maybe"s but we thought by the end that Elder Eperania and I would stay together but go into a different secteur 

We got transfer calls friday night. The assistants told us that Papehue is getting whitewashed with sister missionaries, which we expected, and that Elder Eperania and I are whitewashing a secteur in Faaa. We were pretty excited to serve together again.

The next morning we got another call from the assistants saying that they messed up on the transfers. Actaully my companion is witewashing the secteur, but not with me. I'm going to the secteur next door with another companion. So that was a little disappointing, but the Lord knows where he wants us. So now I'm going to Tavararo in Faaa. That's the best baptising secteur in the mission right now. I would've prefered to go to an island, but that's good also. My new companion is Elder Fawson from Missouri. 

Anyway, that's about it for this week, not much to talk about but it was good. I'm sad to leave Papehue, but ready for another little adventure. 

Bonne semaine tout le monde!

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment